Tuesday 17 April 2012

Top Spring Nail Trends!

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be entitling a blog "Nail Trends", but for whatever reason, nail art has exploded onto the scene, I would be remiss not to write a feature specifically on this fascinating and colorful idea. It's loud, it's proud, and it's trending from ages 5 to 85. It's goodbye boring old French Manicure and hello ultra glam. And with a generous selection of fabulous new nail products hitting the beauty market, it's easier than ever for women to take their look from demure to divine diva in a matter of minutes! And what I looove about this particular trend, other than the fact that the design possibilities are endless, but it's a trend that's suitable for every budget. So let's take a look at some of the hottest looks and how to get them!

Sally Nail Effects

These are available practically anywhere including stores like Walmart, Walgreens and Shoppers Drug Mart. Personally, I'm a big fan of this product because I like something portable and easy when I travel. Sally Nail Effects are easy-as-pie to apply to your nail, they come in forty different designs, and they can last up to ten days provided you're not doing anything too rigorous. And as an added bonus, they're easier to remove than conventional nail polish, and at under $9 a package, it's a steal!


Impress Press-On's
I was at the theatre two evenings ago, and the young lady who was serving us had the most amazing nails. I was practically mesmerized as she swiped our cards, and shuffled tickets, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. I finally broke down and asked her where she got them done and she beamed that it only took her 15 minutes to do them! My mouth dropped. They were the brand new Impress Press-On Nails by Nicole Scherzinger, and I had to get me some! You need to do a little bit more prep on your nails than you do for the Sally Nail Effects. But with 36 hot designs to choose from, you can have yourself a better-than-the-salon look for under $15!

DIY Designs

I'm a do-it yourself kind of girl myself, mostly because I'm a budget-conscious student. However, I also love learning how to do new things, and ever now and then, when I'm feeling creative, I start meandering through Tumblr for fabulous DIY blogs. If you have some extra time to pamper yourself, pop on your favourite episode of Fashion Star, and glam up those nails to your heart's content!



1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice idea thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Keep writing amazing article like this and help the people to exploring the world .

    Psychological treatments

    ReplyDelete